07 March, 2019

Hi there!

I've been working on these Aine Socks(with mods), and super enjoying knitting them, and then I realized that ALL of my favorite sock patterns have some sort of little float or travelling stitch; I love simple textured patterns for socks, more than cables or lace. Also, my favorite yarn tends to be a bit variegated, which works well for patterns with floats because then each one can be a different color, which equals fun times in knitting-land. Maybe it's fun for you too! If so, here's a list of some floaty sock patterns that I 💜 the most.
  • Paul Atwell Socks
  • Aine Socks
  • Echo Beach
  • Scatterby
  • Prairie Socks
  • Charade
  • Hanami
  • Meandering
  • Stargazer
  • Drippity Drop
  • Basket Case
  • Rhinebeck Roomies
  • Flying Seagulls
  • Toasty Twists
  • Basketwork Socks

Mara 'helping me' take a photo