09 August, 2019

hobbii

The other day I was on the hunt for some inexpensive cotton yarn for some dishtowels I wanted to make, and I discovered hobbii! They have tons of cotton yarn, some sock yarn, alpaca, lots of acrylic, which I don't mind if it's soft enough, kid silk mohair, bulky yarns, and of course, wool. They have value packs too, and everything is insanely cheap. Woot! Of course, I still love me some preemo high quality fancy-pants yarn, and I'm happy to support my friendly LYS, but it's nice to have options, especially if you are a new knitter. I'd made a 'Kveta' shawl, by Amy Christoffers awhile back, and ever since, have been daydreaming about making another but larger, and out of a lighter weight yarn. I found some yarn in hobbii that would be perfect:


Bumbo / Moonlight / Galaxy