09 January, 2020

H a p p y  2 0 2 0 !

I've been enthusiastically trying to finish some of my many WIPS. I completed my Weekender and a pair of socks this week. I started a crochet granny stripe blanket recently and am almost at the finish line with it already, woo-hoo! My What the Fade is at about 90%, and I guess the next thing after that will be the off-white silk blend pullover that's been hanging out on a table for a couple of months waiting patiently for me to work on it. I have so many WIPS that if I did nothing this year but work on them, I still might not be done by 2021. Oh well, I'm sure I'll start a few other new things anyway, because FUN!
Speaking of fun, I've been dyeing a bunch of pot luck mini skeins and will be opening my Etsy to sell them, and maybe some progress keepers, probably later today if anyone is interested.

And look what I found! These 'Tiptoe Socks' by Deramores are pretty cute, they have these 6 colorways, and a kit with the yarn and the pattern is $8.97. Here is the link. You're welcome 😊