01 April, 2020

Down a rabbit hole......whoosh!


It's nail polish collecting! It's not my goal to have a huge amount of them, but I dunno, this bug has hit me HARD. It started about 3 weeks ago when I decided that instead of having random polishes, I would go ahead and buy a rack of some sort, pick 2 brands, and then shop for the colors I liked. I chose Zoya as my more premium brand, and Kiko as the cheaper 2nd brand. I found a cute wooden spice rack that would hold about 21 polishes, and bought it. But as I was shopping the polishes, I was blown away by the pretty colors. I always liked nail polish, but I never really 100% noticed all the beautiful options that were out there. Glitters, holographics, iridescent shimmery ones, neons, neutrals... I can't believe I never noticed this before!


So then I made the decision that there was no way I could stick to just the two brands, and started poking around at what other polishes were out there. And surprise! There are soooooo many different companies. I'm still finding more even though I've been looking into this for a few weeks. So now I have about 80 polishes, and a million cotton balls, and I've been painting my nails a different color every day, and worrying about my cuticles and moisturizer more than I ever have. And I bought a bigger rack. Here's a list of some different brands in case you wanna do some nail polish shopping yourself. It's a fun little treat to get in the mail, and not too expensive.


Sally Hansen, Zoya, Kiko, IScreamNails, Starrily, Cupcake Polish, China Glaze, Live Love Polish, Cirque Colors, Julep, ella + mila, Orly, Essie, Static Nails, Superchic Lacquer, Nails Inc, Pacifica, OPI, Color Club, Rugged Beauty, Born Pretty, Smith & Cult, Mini Luxe, FUN Lacquer, Loud Lacquer, J. Hannah, eco collective Palate Polish, L.A. Colors Color Craze, ColorPop, butter LONDON, Sinful Colors, Barry M, Priti NYC, tenoverten, Dazzle Dry, H&M, Holo Taco, ILNP, World Market, wet n wild, Habit, Yves Rocher, Bitzy, Icing, Depend, Rimmel, Deborah Lippman, lakur, Shany, Adesse, Mosi Mei, Picture Polish, Kiara Sky, deco miami, LVX, PaintBox Nails, Handmade Beauty, Lauren B. Beauty Nail, Bess & Color, Salon Perfect, Jessica Cosmetics, Kokie Cosmetics, Flora, Spela, Morgan Taylor, Enchanted Polish, NCLA, Lights Lacquer, CDN Vinylux, Pretty Serious, Olive & June, Anna Sui, Revolution, Sugar, Finger Paints, Space Case

I know this seems like a lot, but omg, there are MORE. Phew. And I kinda want them all, hehe